Meditation #1: Healthy, Happy Holy Breath
This is a self-healing mantra. It empowers us and enhances our self-control and our ability to carry out our intentions. We have the right to be happy and at peace with ourselves. Holy* refers to wholeness.
Begin the Healthy Happy Holy* Breath Meditation
- Sit with spine straight in a chair* or cross-legged. Hands are relaxed and resting on the knees.
- Close the eyes and focus them at the point between the eyebrows.
- Take a deep full breath inhaling through the nose. Hold the breath pulling the chest forward.
- Silently repeat the words (mantra*) 3 times:
“Healthy am I, Happy am I, Holy am I.”
- As you exhale, repeat the words out loud 3 times.
Practice for 11 minutes
- To end, inhale deeply, completely filling the lungs with the breath. Exhale and relax.
- Sit in silence for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Inhale deeply and stretch arms over the head with fingers interlocked while pulling up the spine.
- Exhale and relax.
Other Meditation Resources
Private Wellness Session
A private session with Diane is the fastest way to start an effective meditation practice.
Guru Purkh (Diane Cline, RYT) will assist you ONE-on-ONE in the privacy of your condo, room or home with a personally customized private wellness session using yoga, meditation or sound healing with the gong.
Click here to learn more about Private Wellness Sessions.
Sacred Sound with the Gong
The universe is powered by sound. The gong is the basic creative sound. Out of the gong comes all music, all sounds, and all words. The sound of the gong is the nucleus of the Word. The mind was created out of this sound: it is like the father and mother together. The gong is the first and last instrument for the human mind. Learn More…