Meditation #2: Self-Blessing Meditation
The Self Blessing Meditation frees us from guilt, blame, shame, resentment and bitterness. By blessing ourselves, God immediately and spontaneously blesses us.
Begin the Self-Blessing Meditation
- Sit with spine straight in a chair or cross-legged, eyes closed.
- Arch the right arm over the head, palm facing down 6 inches above the crown of the head.
- Raise the left forearm parallel to the ground. Bend the elbow so the hand is touching your chest, palm facing down.
- Repeat out load in a monotone:
- “I bless myself, I bless myself, I bless myself. I am. I am.”
Practice for 3 Minutes
- To end, inhale deeply, hold the breath and repeat the mantra mentally. Exhale.
- Repeat this sequence 2 more times. Relax.
Other Meditation Resources
Private Wellness Session
A private session with Diane is the fastest way to start an effective meditation practice.
Guru Purkh (Diane Cline, RYT) will assist you ONE-on-ONE in the privacy of your condo, room or home with a personally customized private wellness session using yoga, meditation or sound healing with the gong.
Click here to learn more about Private Wellness Sessions.
Sacred Sound with the Gong
The universe is powered by sound. The gong is the basic creative sound. Out of the gong comes all music, all sounds, and all words. The sound of the gong is the nucleus of the Word. The mind was created out of this sound: it is like the father and mother together. The gong is the first and last instrument for the human mind. Learn More…